Boeing [NYSE: BA] entered into a patent and technology license with Missouri-based Far UV Technologies to manufacture a far ultraviolet (222nm) wand designed to sanitize airplane flight decks and interiors. Boeing designed and developed the technology as part of the company’s Confident Travel Initiative (CTI) to support customers and enhance the safety and well-being of passengers and crew members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We have the ability to continuously disinfect while the bus is going down the road. That’s very different from the sprays and everything else, just because you have to wait until people get off so you can respray versus this light has the ability to continuously disinfect as the bus traveling down the road,” Barons Vice President Patrick Goebel said.
Illinois Dentist Uses Far-UV Light for Infection Control.
#dentalcare #dentistry #InfectionPrevention #faruv #innovation #dental #UVC222 #uvc
Protect your Environment with 222nm Far UV Krypton Disinfection Lights. Learn more at http://faruv.com
#technology #sanitizer #faruv #uvc #safety #schools #hospitalityindustry #SocialDistancing
Far UV (222nm) Disinfection is safe, effective and affordable. Protect yourself and your loved ones from bacteria, viruses and pollutants continuously in occupied environments. http://faruv.com #California #USA #Science #Technologies #SARSCoV2 #Asymptomatic #cleanair
Visit http://faruv.com to learn more.
Kansas City, we are #SaferAtHome. While these guidelines will provide necessary parameters to limit group gatherings, slowing the spread of #COVID19 will require participation from us all. We ask that you act in the best interest of not just yourself, but our entire community.
- Boeing and Far UV Technologies Enter a Licensing Agreement for Ultraviolet Wand TechnologyOctober 13, 2020 - 6:45 am
- Far UV Technologies, Inc. Appoints Dr. Honigberg as Chief Medical OfficerOctober 2, 2020 - 4:00 am
- Far UV Technologies, Inc. - faruv.comKrypton Disinfection Preferred Solution for the Transportation IndustryAugust 12, 2020 - 4:17 pm
- Far UV Technologies Secures US Air Force ContractJune 30, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Far UV Technologies, Inc. - faruv.comLetter from the CEOApril 2, 2020 - 3:52 pm
Far UV Technologies, Inc.
7208 Wornall Rd, Suite 210
Kansas City, MO 64114
California, Florida and Ohio
Follow us on LinkedIn