- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC, 50/60Hz
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Power: 15W max
- Diameter: 7.2” (183mm)
- Depth: 1.76” (44.7mm)
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
• Continuous or semi-continuous disinfection cycles throughout the day
• Up to 3 log+ (99.9%) cumulative disinfection per day
• Designed to meet and not exceed IEC/EN 62471 and ACGIH 222nm UV exposure Threshold Limit Values (TLV) for human exposure
• Hospital-grade air and surface disinfection for up to 50-100 square feet of targeted surface disinfection per fixture with 8-11 ft ceilings and up to 300 square feet at lower disinfection rates
• Multiple ceiling attachments for ease of installation and rapid deployment
• 3,000-hour lamp life (up to 15 years of life depending on usage)
• Environmentally friendly/mercury and chemical-free
• Instant on/off
• Delivered dosage is not impacted by ambient temperature or humidity
• Delivered dosage is not impacted by HVAC or airflow inefficiencies
Illinois Dentist Uses Far-UV Light for Infection Control.
#dentalcare #dentistry #InfectionPrevention #faruv #innovation #dental #UVC222 #uvc
Protect your Environment with 222nm Far UV Krypton Disinfection Lights. Learn more at http://faruv.com
#technology #sanitizer #faruv #uvc #safety #schools #hospitalityindustry #SocialDistancing
Far UV (222nm) Disinfection is safe, effective and affordable. Protect yourself and your loved ones from bacteria, viruses and pollutants continuously in occupied environments. http://faruv.com #California #USA #Science #Technologies #SARSCoV2 #Asymptomatic #cleanair
Visit http://faruv.com to learn more.
Kansas City, we are #SaferAtHome. While these guidelines will provide necessary parameters to limit group gatherings, slowing the spread of #COVID19 will require participation from us all. We ask that you act in the best interest of not just yourself, but our entire community.
Far UV Technologies, Inc.
7208 Wornall Rd, Suite 210
Kansas City, MO 64114
California, Florida and Ohio